Madison – Today, the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state including, but not limited to:
- Infrastructure maintenance and repairs for the Department of Military Affairs;
- Construction of the Williams Fieldhouse Addition, Phase II at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville;
- Renovation of Rodli Hall at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls to accommodate a Student Success Center;
- Construct the Southeast Recreational Facility Replacement at the University of Wisconsin-Madison;
- Maintenance and repair projects at several University of Wisconsin System campuses; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” said Governor Scott Walker. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects, which will improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Terry Katsma;
- State Representative Dana Wachs; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.